#ABRSC Christmas/New Year Blog Hop Party December 1st!!!
I will be hosting a Christmas/New Year Blog Hop Party December 1st where I will be revealing the book I have chosen to buy, read and review as my Christmas present to a fellow author and club member of the #ABRSC.
Please consider joining the #ABRSC group, it has grown and is a wonderfully supportive club full of resources for authors/bloggers and reviewers. I am so proud of the group and the wonderful members. We currently have 164 members!
Here are the party guidelines:
1. Buy a fellow member’s book. Read and review between 1st of December and 6th January and share on Amazon, Goodreads, and your blog if you have one. Link your review to your blog post party when you have completed it.
2. Share your blog post and reviews on Twitter using the hashtag #ABRSC
3. Try if possible to review someone’s book you haven’t read before or in a different genre from one you would normally read.
4. Link back to the last person who joins the party. So we have a chain effect of party goers! Don’t forget to bring music, cake and lots of cheer! Remember to include any Christmas news you wish to share.
5. You can buy and read more than one book if you want.
6. Write reviews that are fair but honest. Apply a star rating, and write as long or short a review as you wish.
7. Choose a date between 2nd December and 6th January to write your blog post and add it to the comments below. Select a person to review and the name of their book, add these to the comments below so we don’t get duplicate people being reviewed more than twice. One member per review. Only review #ABRSC members. If in doubt get in touch with me, Debby or Colleen.
8. You may reblog other members posts on your blog if you wish, this may encourage new people to join the club which would be great!
Hope you will consider joining in the blog hop party, I think it will be a fun way to start of Christmas advent.
Bye for now,
My social media links:
Fellow Administrators of our Authors Bloggers Rainbow Support Club #ABRSC on Facebook, myself, my good friends Colleen Chesebro and Debby Gies. Click on Colleen’s and Debby’s photos to be directed to their awesome blogs. These ladies rock!
Twitter: @Marjorie_Mallon and @curseof_time