Thank you so much to Natacha for nominating me for this award http://natachaguyot.org/2014/07/25/wonderful-team-member-readership-award. I’ve just returned from holiday in Cornwall and found this award in my comment box. A nice surprise welcome back!
1) The nominee shall display the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award logo on his/her blog.
2) The nominee shall nominate 14 bloggers s/he admires, over a period of 7 days, all at once or little by little, by linking to their blogs and informing them about it.
In case any of my nominees would prefer not to accept the award, please simply consider this a token of my appreciation for your awesome blogs. No worries. 😉
My nominees are:
1. No wasted Ink http://nowastedink.com for your very helpful writer’s links.
2. A Woman’s Wisdom for guest blogs and author links http://awomanswisdom.wordpress.com
3. Published Indie Authors for drawing attention and supporting indie authors http://publishedindieauthors.wordpress.com
4 Laurence O’Brien’s Books Go Social for those first pages of up and coming books. http://booksgosocial.wordpress.com/
5. Cleopatra loves books. Well me too! Great name for a blog. Check out her teaser Tuesdays, and so much more at: http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com
6. Sonya’s blog about guess what? Yep, Books! Not just a crush but a full on love! http://aloverofbooks.wordpress.com
7. Chris at the Story reading Ape blog. http://thestoryreadingapeblog.com – an author promotions enterprise.
8.Books are delicious. Yes and so is food, so I’m with you on that! Inspiring blog about writing, books and increasing traffic to your site. http://booksaredelicious.com/
9.Pretty books. Yes, I just love gorgeous book covers. http://theprettybooks.wordpress.com. Thanks for your YA recommendations and the twitter hastag #aryaclub.
10. Just Get it Written. http://mscoffeehouse.wordpress.com. For the celebrate the small things Fridays. A member of the Insecure Writers Group, a supportive group for us writers who are full of self-doubt. Myself included. I must join!
11. Marie Abanga – Marie Abanga.com. This woman is just amazing check out her award-winning blog http://marieabanga.com/
12. Rosie Amber, for her good deeds, book reviews, and resources for writers http://rosieamber.wordpress.com
13. Lynette Noni for her practical writing tips. http://lynettenoni.wordpress.com
14.Amanda’s Nose in a Book. For her reviews, confessions, love of YA, and her own spin on MizB’s WWW Wednesday. Plus her list of affiliates, too! http://amandasnoseinabook.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much for the award I am very humbled.
You’re welcome! Me too! I didn’t expect it either. Nice to get awards though. 🙂
WOW What a great line-up of blogs Marjorie, THANK YOU for including me with them 😀
Thanks. Yes took me a while to think about who to nominate. You’re all very deserving. 🙂
Very happy I could nominate you for this award! And I discovered new blogs thanks to your own nominations! 😀
Thank you Natacha. Glad that you liked my nominations. By the way I liked yours too. Great way to find new blogs to follow 🙂
Thanks so much for the award. Very much appreciated! And congrats to you for getting the award, of course. 😀
Happy to do so. Thanks for your congrats too. 🙂
Sorry to hear that but glad the award lifted your spirits. 🙂