The Creative Blogger Award
Thank you so much to My Personal Teen Life for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award this one means so much. It’s taken me some time to get this post together, I’ve been real busy recently, so apologies for being a bit slow.
Here’s the link to My Personal Teen Life’s blog. It’s lovely. I would highly recommend that you check it out. : https://mypersonalteenlife.wordpress.com/2015/06/10/creative-bloggers-award/comment-page-1/#comment-206
First of all I’d just like to say I’ve been getting quite a few awards, first of all it was the Thunder award, followed by the Sisterhood Award and now this. I’m beginning to wonder if I’ve cast a spell on my fellow bloggers, I’m smiling a lot, Kyrosmagica, white witch style, and it’s not even Halloween yet!
Well whatever it is it’s very nice indeed to be nominated for these awards, and then being able to share them with some of my bloggy friends too.
So here are the rules:
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
2. Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and post their link.
4. Notify all the nominees via their social media/blogs.
5. Pass the rules on to them.
Five things about me:
1. I’m quite a messy person, and tend to flit from one activity to another. If you meet me in person you wouldn’t think so as I dress quite smartly but this is just a smoke screen, believe me. If you should see my desk, no on second thoughts you really don’t want to see my desk, that would be so embarrassing! No desk photos allowed!
2. I’m a water person, I love the sea, and really enjoy swimming. If I was to be reincarnated as a fantasy character I’d like to come back as a mermaid! A nice one though, all shiny and colourful.
3. I’m terrible in a crisis, so don’t count on me if you’ve fallen down and fractured something. Unless you’re over the initial crisis part, and then I’ve very helpful to have around. Which is just as well as my family tend to make quite a fashion out of breaking things, my brother his elbow, myself my foot, my husband his leg, my dad his ankle, my eldest daughter her ankle, (you can read about this calamity here: https://kyrosmagica.wordpress.com/2015/02/15/an-unusual-valentines-adventure/)….. Even my youngest daughter isn’t exempt from drama, you might like to find out more about her unfortunate experience with a sea urchin in Greece: https://kyrosmagica.wordpress.com/2015/03/27/my-friday-post-sea-urchins-ouch/
Anyway I digress, back to the crisis situation as I said I’ll most probably panic. I’d make the worse nurse ever. Sadly, this is most definitely true my mum fell down and broke her shoulder on the way out for a Chinese meal. It was scary, partly because she’s over seventy, her blood pressure shot up, and she looked really bad. Scared me to bits. But, I gathered myself, and went with her to the hospital in an ambulance. Luckily her shoulder’s healed now, but the memory is still fresh in my mind. Ugh!
4. I have a fear of heights which was a nightmare when I tried to go skiing, but I overcame it, and managed to ride cable cars, chair lifts, etc. One time I didn’t manage to get off the chair lift in time and a hunky ski instructor had to lift me off himself, I didn’t complain! Some women have a thing about men in uniform, well I have a thing about men in ski gear! Handsome Paramedics too they come in very handy when you’ve broken your foot!
5. I love my food a little too much, particularly satay and banana fritters. I used to eat these in Malaysia, and would love to tuck into some right now. YUM!!!!
Ten is just not enough, there are so many others that come to mind (some of which I have already nominated for other awards before)) but here goes …………..
Remember this award isn’t compulsory, if you want to join in that’s great but if you don’t that’s fine too. Don’t worry I won’t cast a spell on you!
To wear a rainbow – Silver linings in a Woman’s World: https://toweararainbow.wordpress.com/
Words across the oceans. Lover of poetry, books, music, art & exploring of life! http://debradml.com
Nigel Borrington’s Photography blog: http://nigelborrington.com/
Tofino Photography: https://tofinophotography.wordpress.com/
Lucile De Godoy. Bridging Lacunas. http://luciledegodoy.com/
Inese MJ Photograpahy blog: http://inesemjphotography.com/
Stefan Viklund Photography blog: http://vanerpaddel.com/
Patricia No. Art by Mimulux. https://artbymimulux.wordpress.com/
Shari Bradbury Photography and Writing http://photogwriter.com/
Artist Kirt Tisdale talks about his Art Gallery https://thewallgalleryblog.wordpress.com/
Thanks for stopping by. Don’t be shy leave a comment, I love to hear from you.
Kyrosmagica. Friendly white witch x
Categories: Awards - Blogging