I’m on a blogging break but thought a bit of stolen humour in the form of a cheeky reblog from Opinonated Man might not go amiss. So here’s some tips for generating some funny dosh through blogging, No. 1 is my personal favourite, I love secrets!, that’s got to be winner, no wonder it’s first in line…..
1. Keep telling everyone you get paid to blog until people give you money for your secrets.
2. “Borrow” photos from all the travel bloggers to make it look like you live a lavish lifestyle! Never be photographed without a beverage in hand!
3. Replace Blog with giant Starbucks Advertisement. No words necessary.
4. Inform your company you will begin blogging about work. Let them know there is an “easy way to do this” or a “hard way.”
5. Kidnap your neighbor’s dog and create a blog post holding it for ransom.
6. Start the first ever “Blog Maid” business and offer to clean blogs for a set price. English Maid outfit is optional.
7. Replace your blog name with “Google” and see how high your power ranking goes.
8. Change your book title to something about SEO, even if it is a poetry book, and sell that sucker! People…
View original post 26 more words