When It’s Time To Commit #CoverReveal for Marriage Unarranged
Congratulations to my lovely friend Ritu on her cover reveal for Marriage Unarranged. Awesome. Love it. Wishing her much happiness and success with her book launch.
It’s been a while, and for that, I apologise, my dear readers.
I haven’t been wallowing in a puddle of misery because I got another rejection.
Nothing like that. Unfortunately it has been my health that has held me back from progessing further.
You see, I made a decision to become an Indie Author, and self publish my baby!
And, in order to self publish, there are a few things that need to be done.
- Finish editing my book – so close, I am just in the throes of discovering my crutch words… cringe-worthy!
- Sending it to my editor for that final look over
- Formatting the text for paperback as well as e-book
- Writing the blurb
- Writing acknowledgements, etc. for inside the book
- Setting a publication date
Designing a cover
I actually have an item on the list that I…
View original post 121 more words