#10THINGSIHATE – Some funny, some deadly serious.
Today I came across this tag on Instagram via author Grace Rose Thomas. #10thingsIhate. Normally like Grace I focus on things I love but sometimes it’s good to have a good old whinge. Here are my 10 things. In no particular order….
1. Rude and inconsiderate people. 😠Unnecessary don’t be rude or inconsiderate. I will tell you so! Late people who expect others to always be on time and then get stroppy when their friends are late! If you’re prone to being late why whine? Or folk who barge into you, stand on your toes, hit you with a metal implement and not apologise…
2.Bats. 😬Yes I’m scared of them. I run in the house at night if I see one. We live near a country park and they seem to like being near us… Me, I’m not so keen. That goes for snakes too, and various assortment of creepy crawlies.
3. Racism, bigotry of any kind. 😰We’re all human – treat folks as you’d like to be treated.Be kind. Be fair.
4. Dog mess.😒 💩If your dog messes pick it up!
5. Picking your nose whilst driving and then eating it…. 😱One time I saw someone doing this – we were in the car behind. It was an unpleasant sight. Still scarred…
6. People who make promises to invite you over for a fabulous meal 🤤but never intend what they say. 😶Say what you mean or keep it to yourself. I love my food 😍so this really hurts!
7. Insomnia. 💤😴I’ve suffered with this on and off for most of my life. It’s bad at the moment as I am overexcited… too much going on in my life. Can’t stay asleep. Woke up at 5am this morning! Very hyper…
8. Unhelpful folk. 😖Why? This I don’t understand. That’s why I set up The Authors/Bloggers Rainbow Support group because I like to help and support others. More about that below. We’re all in this together. On your own you’re invisible in a team you’re powerful. 🙂
9. People who can reverse well. 😝I am rubbish at parking. So jealous. Perhaps in my next life… Oh, and I forgot to say drink drivers… This is serious. Don’t drink and drive.
10. I don’t really hate no. 10 but it makes me sad. 😞People who give up. I’ve come across cases were talented writers get knock backs and pack it in. Keep on trying, that’s my motto. I’ve had lots of knock backs but that’s not going to stop me! Yes, I’m stubborn that way.
What are your ten things? Or if you want to turn it on its head and tell us the ten things you love that would be awesome too. I’ll do that next time to show that I’m not a complete whinge! 🤣😆😜😝😛
Bye for now,
If you’d like to join Team Awesome, a club for bloggers, bookish souls, and authors do get in touch we hang out on Facebook here:
and we have a general information page here too:
Don’t be shy, join this supportive, friendly club. x