Mr. Sagittarius: Announcing My Blog Tour Hosts #Poetry #Prose #Photography
Thrilled to announce my blog tour hosts for my new release which is currently on pre-order on Amazon kindle,
Poetry, and Prose.
Twin brothers Harold and William love the magic of the natural world.
When Harold dies he leaves a simple memorial request.
Will his brother William and his sister Annette honour it?
Or, will the garden work its magic to ensure that they do.
A magical story expressed via an original compilation of poetry and prose with photographic images.
#Poetry #Prose #Photography #NaturalWorld #Trees #Magic #Spirit #Animals #CircleofLife #Humour #Halloween #Cats #Buddha
All proceeds for the first month’s sales will be donated to the Australian Bush Fire charity. So please do buy a copy, and share this post widely.
Link to Amazon UK:
My blog tour hosts are these lovely peeps:
- Samantha Murdoch whose son Alex Marlowe has two photos included in this collection of poetry, prose and photography. Sam and I share a love of cats and crystals. She is a beautiful soul and has a n awesome blog about cats, crystals and her life at: https://samanthamurdochblog.wordpress.com/
- Rachael Ritchey – who did an amazing job she designed the cover and formatted the interior of the book. I swear this lovely lady never sleeps. Her life is full of creativity! She writes YA fantasy: https://rachaelritchey.com/and has a separate blog with short story prompts to encourage writers to write! https://blogbattlers.wordpress.com/
- Charli Mills from Carrot Ranch Literary. What a beautiful lady, she does so much for the writing community with her enthusiasm for writing flash fiction: https://carrotranch.com/charlimills/
- Sherri Matthews is such a lovely, genuine, dear friend. I’ve met her in person at the Bloggers Bashes in London. She is a blogger and memoir writer whose lovely blog is called A View From My Summerhouse: https://sherrimatthewsblog.com/
- Colleen Chesebro is the Fairy Queen of poetry. Her weekly poetry challenges have done so much to help me in my writing journey. Her blog is: https://colleenchesebro.com/ Colleen also gave me masses of help and support when writing the first in my series The Curse of Time. A hugely supportive writer and fellow Sister of the Fey in our collaborative group: https://sistersofthefey.com/
- Jacquie Biggar is a USA Bestselling author of Romance. She is an indie author who supports others by opening up her blog to author promotions particularly for romance authors: https://jacqbiggar.com/
- Ritu Bhathal is another sis! This lady inspires me so much, she is a teacher, blogging expert, poet and romance writer. She is the real deal, a genuinely nice gal who I’ve had the honour of meeting at the Bloggers Bashes in London too! https://ritubhathal.com/
- Willow Willers, is another blogging sis, a popular blogger, poet and friend via: yes you guessed it The Bloggers Bash in London! A sweet soul with a heart of gold https://willowdot21.wordpress.com/
Buying links Amazon USA: