Hi, I’m Marje, otherwise known as MJ.
Who am I? Which spiritual sister am I? I have never had a sister, sigh, but now I have Colleen, Debby, Adele Marie, myself, and Annette. Isn’t that wonderful? We are the Spiritual Sisters.
I’ve always had a fascination with the alternative, a curiosity about the paranormal, an interest in the zodiac and the like. For a time I worked as an alternative therapist specialising in Aromatherapy and Reflexology. I even did a short course in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT.) It fascinated me, but in truth, I didn’t have a lot of clients. I hadn’t discovered the power of blogging or social media yet. Perhaps, if I had it might have been a different story.
During my time as a therapist, I became quite intuitive and I developed an interest in crystals, auras, and chakras. My first crystal purchase was a malachite.
I believe the malachite marked the beginning of my transformation!
In this new feature – Spiritual Sisters – which was originally posted on our collaborative blog The Sisters of The Fey, I hope to explore crystals and their properties, the paranormal, and perhaps drop in a few zodiac posts too (I have a particular interest in the Chinese zodiac.) I’ve partially written an MG story set in Edinburgh about a girl and a dragon at Chinese New Year, which I hope to publish in the future. I also hope to share with you my magical connection posts about the wonder of nature, trees and spirit animals.
For the moment I would also like to share with you a focus on protective stones as I believe there is an unexplained presence in our house. There have been some very strange happenings that the female members of our household have noticed. My husband seems to be oblivious!
- A disturbing strange vision we saw in the garden.
- A force (a powerful air draft) pressing against the front door when I leave or enter the house. This is even apparent on a still day with no wind.
- When I am alone in the house I tend to hear loud noises such as doors slamming, or objects falling which can be very creepy. My daughters and other visitors to our house have noticed this too.
- My daughter saw a strange ghostly image crouching on the stairs leading to the attic and heard whisperings.
- There have been unexplained fingerprints on the windows and more disturbing, two bird wingspan marks an equal distance from each other on the back patio doors. I took this photo of one of the sides. Ok, I added some Instagram effects to show you how it made me feel…
The other day at work I noticed this black shadowed bird-like apparition on a tree… which a friend of mine said is a BOOBRIE – ‘a shape-shifting bird from the mythology and folklore of the Scottish Highlands’. I’m not sure if this is the case as I work far away from the Scottish Highlands and there are no lochs nearby, but…
Read more about the Boobrie here: https://intothewonder.wordpress.com/2014/09/22/the-boobrie/
All of these events have happened since a strange black cat appeared in our garden. He became my cat character Shadow in my book….
Image courtesy of my good friend, cat and crystal lover, Samantha and her son Alex Marlowe: https://samanthamurdochblog.wordpress.com
It’s not surprising that I wrote about a curse…
The Curse of Time… which is on #free #promo for one day only Friday 21st February 2020.
Universal buying link: http://mybook.to/TheCurseofTime
I hope you enjoyed this post, cheerio for now from Marje – Spiritual Sisters.
Look for Our Future Posts on our blogs:
Adele Marie Park Author & Personal Blog: Firefly465
Annette Rochelle Aben Author & Personal Blog: Annette Rochelle Aben
Colleen M. Chesebro Author & Personal Blog: Word Craft ~ Prose & Poetry colleenchesebro.com
Debby Gies (aka, D. G. Kaye) Author & Personal Blog: D. G. Kaye, Writer
Marjorie (MJ) Mallon YA/Paranormal Author: mjmallon.com